Friday, August 8, 2008

Waiting on two new grandbabies

I have two daughters, Kelly and Dana, who are ready to deliver at any time now. Kelly is in North Tampa and Dana is in middle Georgia. I am hoping to be able to help them both somehow. So far I have been able to be at all of my daughters and daughter-in-law deliveries. Since the girls are due at the same time I don't see how this will be possible. This makes me feel very sad. I know the Good Lord will be there with them both. Kelly is having a girl, Audrey, which will give her two girls and one boy, and Dana is having a boy, Joshua, which will give her a girl and a boy. This will give Rob and I a total of ten wonderful grandchildren. We will now have six granddaughters and four grandsons. Thank you God for all of them.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Mom,
What a sweet post. You are the one person (beside's Michael of course) that I want at my side when my little Joshua is born. Sometimes though life throws us curveballs and we have to do the best we can. Believe me, if you are not able to be there I will think of you constantly and you will be there with me somehow in spirit!!