Saturday, August 16, 2008

Joshua is here!!!

We were expecting Kelly to have her baby first, but Joshua had other plans. I received a call from Dana after her doctors' visit Wednesday telling me her blood pressure was elevated and her doctor wanted to do her c-section Thursday instead of the 20th. I came home and threw a few things in the car and was off to Georgia. Joshua was born Thursday at 1:45 p.m.. He weighed 6lbs 14 ozs and was 20 and 3/4 inches long. He is adorable and healthy. Dana is doing great and they are home now. I came home Friday and am now waiting on a call at any time from Kelly. She was 3 centimeters dialated on her doctors visit Friday. I bought a camera and will hopefully figure out how to post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

It's good to see you blogging. Please keep the posts coming! I love hearing about the babies!