Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Getting ready for Audrey

Kelly will be admitting in the hospital at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow to be induced. We are all surprised she has held on this long. I think she must hear her big brother, Nolan, who will be two in October, and she may be a little scared to enter into this world. Her sister, Layne who is 7 now will be very proctective of her I am sure. She will be a good big sister and a lot of help to Kelly. Rob and Forrest have to get up at 4:00 to be at Kellys to take care of Layne and Nolan while Chris and I are with Kelly. They are really looking forward to that. This will be number 10 for Rob and I. God has truly blessed us with so many wonderful people to love. To me a loving, close family is the richest blessing we can recive in this world.

No comments: